Accommodation Co-ordinator (Workspace planning)
Accommodation Co-Ordinator (Workspace planning)
Competitive salary plus car allowance
Business Unit: Corporate Services
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as an Accommodation Coordinator.
As an Accommodation Coordinator, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll be responsible for delivery of fit out & relocation projects across the Babcock Group.
Day to day, you'll manage queries on space occupancy and planning as well as preparing detailed multi-functional floor layouts derived from requirements and project specifications.
* Survey & update estate drawings prior to projects.
* Prepare project plans and moves programmes for projects managed by the Group Property Department.
* Co-ordinate, liaise with and where defined, manage external consultants and contractors
* Work with preferred suppliers, providing quotes for suitable furniture for usage for office expansion or specific health and safety queries & DSE furniture related queries.
* Manage day to day project related H&S issues such as the provision of Risk Assessments & Method
* Statements for office moves and furniture fitout.
* Work with internal business partners within Babcock that provide facilities management & information technology services to ensure smooth project transition.
* Supervision of non-executive management staff & contractors for associated project related activities.
Essential experience of the Accommodation Co-Ordinator
* Stakeholder management & influencing skills
* Ability to work under pressure & deal with several projects simultaneously
* Display high work ethic & dedicated approach
* Adapt to a changing environment where ambiguity exists
* Ability to make judgement calls to progress projects and manage project budgets
* Experience creating space planning solutions
* Generous holiday allowance
* Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
* Employee share scheme
* Employee shopping savings portal
* Payment of Professional Fees
* Reservists in the armed forces receive ten days special paid leave
* Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
* 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pages
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.