Assessor – Sky
3 days left
- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin (City), Leinster
- €126.50 Per Day
- 10 May 2023
- 07 Jun 2023
- Ms Rachael Campbell
- Job Type
Are you looking for a new challenge? A role with great flexibility and an exciting and ever-changing working environment?
Sky are looking to expand our Assessment centre associate pool currently working out of our clients sites Dublin. A flexible role with a mixture of both face to face and remote working throughout the year with a chance for you to work as little or as much as required. Sky do require that you provide your own equipment ie. Laptop/Desktop, headset etc. You will also need to work in a quiet setting and a strong internet connection is essential when working remote.
- Working alongside colleagues from different areas of the business to provide a positive and support a strong candidate experience.
- Guiding candidates through the final stage assessment centre for both customer service & customer sales-based roles.
- Ensuring that all agreed processes, standards, timescales, and quality control meet the requirement of the client.
- Excellent attention to detail and listening skills
- A warm and friendly personality, encouraging candidate to do their best.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a group as well as alone
- Enjoy working to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some experience in supporting or running assessment centres.
As an experienced associate you’ll provide the highest quality service to all client stakeholders. You’ll be confident in working with the most up-to-date, innovative selection tools, and you’ll demonstrate extensive recruitment expertise.
Most of all, you’ll be a true trusted adviser and partner – both to us, and our clients too.
Apply for Assessor – Sky
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly