Senior HR Generalist
- Manpower Ireland
- EUR25.00 - EUR28.00 per hour
- 10 May 2023
- 07 Jun 2023
- Roksana Hajdukiewicz
- Job Type
Senior HR Generalist
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for exciting role based in North Dock, Dublin, D1.We have an opportunity for a Senior HR Generalist, located in Dublin 01.
You will be responsible for overseeing HR operations, including offices in Dublin, and key manufacturing site in Waterford. Our client is continuing to grow, they are looking for someone energetic, has a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, thrives in a busy working environment and a paramount team player.
Working closely with local leaders, HR business leader(s), CoEs and HRS, you will drive the HR agenda by providing high quality HR generalist support through strategic workforce planning, employee engagement, talent management, inclusion and diversity and employee relation activities.
Reporting to the Snr HR Manager, this role will be part of the Northern Europe One Country HR team and will include:
- Anticipate, plan, and execute activities in alignment with the HR and wider business strategy, with regular follow up on action plan and goal status.
- Understand the business culture and employee mindset to assist leadership in balanced decision making.
- Work closely with management, employees, and union reps to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention. Facilitate Union and Forum Meetings.
- Counsel and coach management and employees on performance and employee relations related matters. Reinforce a performance culture by coaching leaders on talent management, performance differentiation and the link of rewards and recognition to further raise the performance bar.
- Coach managers on optimal workforce utilisation; anticipate and identify ongoing and future business capability needs; identify the development of skills to support business requirements through recruitment, talent development, organisation design, performance management, and succession planning processes.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver compensation, organisational development, workforce planning, deployment, and retention services and strategies to address the current and future needs of the business whilst ensuring a diverse and global workforce.
- Drive and deploy Honeywell HR procedures and policies to ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations.
- Manage employee/labour relation and legal issues, and serve as an investigative resource, coordinating with the employment lawyer and external advisor on all related issues.
- Drive and deploy procedures and policies in all areas involving HR systems; provide data driven insights and actions to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Lead efforts to drive and increase inclusion and diversity through various projects and initiatives, including career development programmes, and wellbeing initiatives.
Qualifications and/or Experience
- Graduate or equivalent, HR qualification preferred.
- 3 + Years' experience as HR generalist with related knowledge and experience, including employee relations, trade unions, performance management and multi-level employees
- Excellent PC and Organisation skills.
- As the first point of contact for employees, the successful candidate is required to have a demonstrable knowledge of Irish employment law and experience.
- It is a contract role for 6 months with possibility for permanency after that.
- Hours at site are Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00 = 37.5hrs per week, 60mins lunch. 4 days working from the office one day remotely
- Pay rate - depending on experience between €25 and €28 per hour
Apply for Senior HR Generalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly