3 days left
- Dublin, Dublin West
- Up to EUR37000 per annum + shift, bonus, health Insurance
- 10 May 2023
- 07 Jun 2023
- QA Technician
- Ann Marie Corcoran
- Job Type
QA Packaging Technician required to complete and support activities within the Quality Department relating to GMP Compliance and product release.
To provide Quality support for the packaging operations in Grifols Worldwide Operations Ltd (GWWO).
What your responsibilities will be
- Daily briefing on Quality batch review/approval
- Provide quality performance information as required
- Ensure regular Quality interaction with other Departments
Quality Release Activities:
- Quality batch documentation review and control
- Quality in-process control including vial defect inspection.
- Quality visual inspection of Media fill and filled product bags
- Participation in internal and spot check audits
- Support the quality audit/inspection programmes
- Process/product/system improvement projects
- Provide Quality input to process/product investigations
- Training of new Quality personnel where appropriate
- Review of Batch Records
- GMP implementation and site-wide Quality Awareness.
- Follow up corrective actions identified through the Deviation system.
- Liaise with other Department representatives to promote improvements in GMP and Quality standards.
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft packages specifically word, excel and PowerPoint
- Good organizational skills
- Results orientated
- Minimum of BSc. Degree or equivalent third level education and at least 2 years' experience in a quality or production function within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills
- Desirable - Previous experience in audits participation
If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, then don't hesitate to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.
- 12 hour shift work , Day and Night , 3 cycle
- Benefits package
- Contract of Employment: Permanent position
Apply for QA Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly