S&D Settlements Analyst
- Manpower Ireland
- EUR20.00 - EUR21.77 per hour
- 12 May 2023
- 09 Jun 2023
- Aminat Ibrahim
- Job Type
S&D Settlements Analyst
We are currently recruiting for S&D Settlements Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking industry. The role is based in Dublin. This is a 12-month contract position.
Processing role within the Specialised Agency Operations Unit where our client act as Custodian. The role will require the candidate to take part responsibility for day to day, preparation, tracking, input and authorize of Custody payment and trade settlement instructions.
To assist with day to day processing requirements including;
- Prepare and Authorize income due on securities held in Custody using Euroclear/Clearstream and Global Custody reporting.
- Record payment instructions for London/Overseas based accounts.
- Input and authorize custody trade settlement instructions (DVP/RVP) via ICSD and & Domestic market securities accounts.
- Processing of associated Corporate Actions.
- Completion of daily checklists and end of day reconciliations logs.
- Client inquiries response.
- Maintenance of internal database records.
- Cash income collection/distribution reports.
- Internal credit and funding requirements.
- Input and authorize ad hoc Cash payments.
- Repack reporting.
- Assistance with cash reconciliation.
- Collection of MIS.
- Enhance Agency and Trust knowledge with opportunities to progress within the business.
- Varied internal and external communication with Customers and Agency and Trust front office.
- Exposure to operational aspects of Repackaged Debt Issuance, Collateral Debt Obligations (CDO)
- At least 1 year experience in a settlement environment essential.
- At least 1 year experience in a payment processing role.
- Understanding of custody and repack product.
- Knowledge of internal systems, CDS, CFT, Secore is preferable.
- Initiative is essential.
- Quick assimilation of new processes & deal structures.
- Strong organisational skills & work accurately under pressure.
- Attention to detail - processing requirements are deal specific.
- Maintain a high work rate, be able to multi-task due to a range of tight deadlines, business systems/ internal applications & cope with fluctuating volumes.
- Teamwork, good communication & Customer service skills.
- Ability to always remain calm & professional (Customer Interfacing role).
- Degree level education is preferable but not essential.
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on +353 1 645 5213 or [email protected]
Apply for S&D Settlements Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly