APPLICATION SUPPORT AGENT
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. This position is a Hybrid role based in Dublin.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an Application Support Service Desk Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for SAP employees on a suite of SAP Application Products. Support Applications include: Travel, HR, Time Recording, Internal Portal etc
Using our ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA. This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with the next level support team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Effective monitoring of ticket and agent support queues
- Ensuring the implementation of the end to end support model
- Monitoring dashboards regarding ticket life cycle
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving & Multitasking
SUPPORT SHIFT INFORMATION
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Late Shift 5pm to 10pm every 5weeks for one week
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses as well as professional advise and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.