IT Support Administrator
7 days left
- Experis Ireland
- pension, healthcare
- 16 May 2023
- 13 Jun 2023
- Elena Tanasa
- Job Type
Location: Onsite - Galway
Salary range - €35,000 to €45,000 + benefits
EU Citizen/ Stamp 4/Stamp 1G
Job Title: IT Support Administrator
Our client is a leading industrial distributor supplying over 80,000 products to customers across Europe. They are a dynamic and fast-paced company that values innovation, teamwork, and excellence. They are looking for a skilled IT Support Administrator to join their team and help maintain and optimise the IT systems and networks to ensure maximum efficiency and security.
What's on Offer:
- Health Insurance subject to probation
- Pension Plan
- Career Development and exposure to key projects in a multinational environment
As the IT Support Administrator, you will be responsible for installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks, monitoring system performance, and troubleshooting issues as they arise. You will also be responsible for ensuring the security and efficiency of the IT infrastructure, upgrading systems with new releases and models, and setting up new accounts and workstations. In addition, you will build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies, provide technical support to all employees, and design, plan and execute training on the use of systems and networks.
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist with ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Set up new accounts and workstations.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Design, plan and execute training on the use of systems and networks.
- Oversee, track and measure system and network performance.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience with databases and patch management.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications
- Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues.
- Knowledge of system security.
If you would like more information, please call 01 645 5255 send your CV to [email protected]
Apply for IT Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly