- Experis Ireland
- EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum
- 17 May 2023
- 14 Jun 2023
- Jordan McBride
- Job Type
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Galway (on-site/hybrid)
Experis are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst on behalf of our client based in Galway. Our client is a leading industrial distributor supplying customers across Europe. The Data Analyst/ Reporting Analyst will report to the Senior Data Analyst to develop essential metrics, rules, and notifications for identifying critical gaps across all Business Units.
What's on Offer:
- Hybrid working after successful probation period.
- Opportunities to learn and develop.
- Conducting data analysis and presenting findings through data visualization.
- Identifying, gathering, transferring, and interpreting data.
- Ongoing process improvement and data enhancement.
- Collaborating with the team to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Providing support for data updates as requested.
- Undertaking additional responsibilities as assigned by the Data Analyst or Business Managers.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years professional experience in a similar role
- Strong SQL Skills
- Power BI/Tableau skills- Dashboard development, maintenance, and reporting
- Familiarity with reporting packages such as Business Objects
- Technical expertise in data modeling, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques would be advantageous.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly