Process Development Engineer
Process Development Engineer - Co. Dublin
Are you looking for a new challenge in your Engineering career? We have a fantastic opportunity for you. We are looking for an experienced Engineer (Chemical / Mechanical or Process) to join us on an exciting global project.
Our client's mission is to reduce the energy requirements for heating and cooling systems globally, which would allow us to remove high levels of harmful emissions.
What's on offer?
- Attractive base salary.
- Onsite training and support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work life balance.
- Progression opportunities within the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and develop a batch process initially for the manufacture of precise nanoparticles, construct and commission and develop operating procedures.
- Drive qualification strategy and execution for new processes.
- Support process risk assessment in order to establish and deliver safe process operations.
- Provide process engineering support to on-going equipment operation.
- Use root cause analysis techniques to investigate process and equipment issues and deliver robust and sustainable corrective and preventative actions.
- Using and developing process simulation software to optimize production methods.
The ideal candidate:
- Our ideal candidate will hold a master's degree or PhD in Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or a related Engineering qualification.
- We are looking for a candidate with Minimum two years' experience in Research and/or experience working on solutions for real industry problems, using Advanced Materials.
- Knowledge of non-homogenous fluids, fluid dynamics and NanoTherm is a distinct advantage.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Apply below or contact me Odilija.[email protected] or call 01 6455221 for more information.
Please note: You must be legally authorized to work in Ireland. We are not currently able to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.