Collections Analyst with Czech and English
Grifols Treasury department is currently seeking a Collections Analyst with Czech and English languages.
Successful candidate will join multinational, global team of 20 people and report directly to Credit & Collection Management located in Dublin. It's hybrid working model with possibility to work from home two days a week.
We are looking for energetic, proactive, and experienced personalities with focus on targets and have the ability to support other team members.
Analyst will be responsible for handling a high volume of outgoing collections calls and emails in growing and dynamic environment. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
What your responsibilities will be
- Active communication with customers for timely collections of Accounts Receivable due.
- Build working relationship with affiliate finance and commercial departments.
- Monthly, weekly files preparation and maintenance to work through the ledger on a customer level basis
- Be a key point of contact for the Credit risk or local finance department when releasing products
- Monthly reporting to Management to include, DSO, CEI, Overdue, high-risk customers, targets set and met.
- Manage any invoicing or ad-hoc AR issues
- Notify Risk Department of any High-risk customers identified or potential customers to go on hold
- Arrange and negotiate for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations in collaboration with Credit Risk department.
- Act as a point of contact with the commercial team to advise and review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts if required.
- Timely allocate collected cash to customers' accounts if necessary (may depend on specific affiliate)
- Agree annual targets with Senior Management
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and related computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with SAP - AR / collections related transactions (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in Czech and English languages
- Target focus approach
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Problem-solving skills
- Time Managements and self-organizing skills
- 3 years + collections experience in Global Company
- Good analytical skills & attention to detail
What we offer
It's a brilliant opportunity for someone with the right talents.
Grifols understands you want a challenging and rewarding career in a critical function such as Corporate Communications. We'll help you grow professionally.
If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, then don't hesitate to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.
Flexibility for U Program: Hybrid Model
Contract of Employment: Permanent position