Software Security Developer
JOB TITLE: Software Security Developer
LOCATION: Shannon, Ireland
Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. This automotive company is already building the next generation of vehicles, using re-purposed and brand-new technology and techniques. They're doing more than dream, they're creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Software Security Engineer you'll be responsible for the digital security of their vehicles.
You will contribute to the development of robust security solutions for real world deployment. As a member of an agile development squad, you will be part of a cross functional team working to develop secure, reusable software.
- Developing software in C/C++ for Linux or similar operating systems;
- OS BSP activities (Board Support Packages) from security perspective with libs upgrade, security path creating, vulnerabilities management;
- Delivering tasks from the squad's backlog as agreed during planning;
- Bug fix of our current products (such as crypto libs);
- Work on software implementation and support others in their tasks where required;
- Undertake any other work as directed by line manager (chapter lead) in connection with their job;
- Reviewing, organising and documenting software information.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar field;
- Experience with C/C++ in an embedded environment;
- Experience developing in Linux for POSIX OS targets (Linux, QNX, Android, etc.)
- Some security background (e.g cryptography, key management, firewall, software integrity, etc.);
SO WHY THIS COMPANY?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you'll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and private medical cover.