- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin, Dublin City Centre
- EUR50000.00 - EUR60000.00 per annum
- 24 May 2023
- 21 Jun 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
Commissioning Engineer - Dublin / Limerick
Our client provides market-leading life safety solutions. Their company culture makes them the number 1 global provider of system integration services. As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful commissioning of intruder alarms systems, CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems in accordance with project specifications and industry standards.
What's on offer?
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, iPad, Phone
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension.
- Excellent Progression within the company & Training opportunities
- More benefits to be discussed
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-commissioning activities, such as equipment inspection, testing, and verification, to ensure compliance with design specifications and project requirements. Perform functional testing, performance testing, and troubleshooting of systems and equipment during the commissioning process to identify and resolve issues. Provide technical support and guidance during the commissioning process, and work closely with project managers and engineers to resolve any issues or challenges. Participate in project meetings, progress reviews, and other relevant discussions to provide input on commissioning activities and project status. Assist with identification and redressal of commissioning and malfunction issues.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience with one of these systems C-Cure, Lenel, Honeywell, S2, Genetec, AXIS, Milestone. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to compile commission report data for summarizing. We are looking for someone with commercial awareness. Our ideal candidate will have relevant technical expertise for example in test, design, development and operations.
Apply for Commissioning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly