- Manpower Ireland
- Finglas, Dublin
- Up to EUR30420.00 per annum
- 24 May 2023
- 21 Jun 2023
- Belinda Neary
- Job Type
Our client, a supplier of air filtration systems, are looking for a Warehouse Operative/Caretaker for their warehouse in Finglas.
Employment: Full time Permanent
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am to 4.30pm. Friday - 7.30am to 2.30pm
Hourly Rate: €15
- Organise and maintain inventory levels.
- Receive and offload supplier deliveries effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure materials are accurately picked, loaded safely for transportation and ensure documents are issued to the appropriate teams.
- Manage the dispatch of all materials to sites.
- Ensure materials are delivered to production areas in a timely manner to prevent downtime.
- Ensure forklift daily checks are completed.
- Assist with goods in deliveries as required.
- Ensure cleaning tasks to warehouse, office, utility spaces and yard areas are completed.
- Assist with monthly inventory stock takes.
- Must have a full clean driver's license as company van and fuel card will be provided
- Forklift License is required (counterbalance and reach)
- Computer literate
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to work on their own
- Ability to follow SOP's
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Apply directly by contacting [email protected] today.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly