Project Manager Team Lead
Job Title: Project Manager Team Lead (Renewable Sector)
Location: Onsite - Dublin and surroundings
Salary range: €65,000 to €75,000
Full Driver's license & Garda Vetting are required
Our client is a trusted installation company in Ireland, specialising in top-quality services for diverse projects. With skilled professionals, they prioritise excellence, client satisfaction, and tailored solutions. Committed to quality and safety, they adhere to industry standards, utilising the latest tools and techniques.
What's on Offer:
- Possibility of 4-day week based on performance.
- Healthcare and Pension
- Bonus for each house project closed.
- Career Development and exposure to key projects in a multinational environment
As a Project Manager Team Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing energy upgrade projects in residential homes.
Your role will involve providing clear objectives to project team members and subcontractors, ensuring the successful completion of projects while maintaining high-quality standards.
You will be expected to effectively communicate with all relevant parties throughout the project and respond positively to challenges that may arise. Proficiency in IT applications and Microsoft Office is essential, as well as the ability to conduct quality surveys of homes where grant works will be carried out.
The job location will primarily involve travelling within Dublin with some visibility in Kildare, and Wicklow.
- Team Lead with overall responsibility for Dublin projects
- Training, Inductions, and daily team management
- Provide clear objectives to project team members, including subcontractors.
- Manage and oversee energy upgrade projects in domestic residential homes.
- Keeping all relevant parties informed of project progress and updates.
- Liaising with contractors and homeowners to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Ensure scheme rules are adhered to providing link between office and sites
- Respond positively to challenges and ensure the high-quality delivery of all projects.
- Conduct good quality surveys of homes where grant works will be taking place.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work well as a team player.
- Minimum 5 years of proven Project Management/Construction experience.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent small-scale domestic residential projects.
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented and committed to maintaining high standards.
- Demonstrates decisiveness and good judgement, with effective problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in IT applications and Microsoft Office.
If you would like more information, please call 01 645 5255 or send your CV to [email protected]