Assembly Operators - Evening shift
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for exciting roles within our partner MSA Safety
MSA Safety - global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures manufacturing industry in Ireland, based in Galway. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join this fantastic client as a Production Operator.
What's on Offer?
- Fixed working week - 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Attractive shift premium for evening shift
- Free onsite parking,
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, opportunities to grow
- Temp to Perm contracts, strong benefits within Perm roles (incl. sick pay and development)
- State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
This is a 23-month temporary contract with possibility of conversion to permanent contract.
- Monday 16:30 - 01:00
- Tuesday - Thursday 17:30 - 02:00
- Friday 16:30 - 12:00
Description of duties and role responsibilities:
- Component preparation
- Follow all manufacturing assembly aids and procedures
- Adhere to GMP
- Light mechanical assembly work
- Preparation and testing of Printed Circuit Boards
- Functional testing of assembled boards/ units and recording of test results
- Cross-training and upskilling in multi functions across Manufacturing Cells
- Operation and scheduled maintenance of equipment
- Hand Soldering and population of SMT/ THM components on Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic testing and performance verification
- Participation in Cell 6S activities
- Recording or logging of all relevant data at the specified stages, where required, in the process.
- To be flexible and supportive to all other employees and departments.
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Duties relate to existing products and processes in addition to new products and processes which the company may introduce from time to time
Required Skills for this Role:
- Experience working in a manufacturing role
- Demonstrated aptitude for mechanical/ process related concepts
- Prior job roles involving product assembly and test
- Experience to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic - it's the people that make the place!
- Permission to work fulltime in Ireland must have permission to work at least 40hrs per week (Stamp 2 holders are ineligible).
- Minimum Irish Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent