Customs Brokerage Agent
Customs Clearance Agent
Location: Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin
Normal Hours: 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday but flexibility is required.
Our Client is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions
As a Customs Brokerage Agent, you'll be part of a hardworking and collaborative team that has supported customers throughout the Brexit process and beyond.
You'll be responsible for completing customs declarations for multimodal transport, processing customs information data, supporting internal freight departments, and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Completing customs declarations for multimodal transport (Road, Air and Ocean Freight).
- Processing customs information data for goods travelling between UK, Ireland, Europe, and RoW.
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers looking to use our brokerage service.
- Gathering information from customers to ensure adequate and accurate customs declarations
- Interacting with Suppliers, Freight Forwarders, and Distributors to provide relevant documentation and information.
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authorities as the need arises.
- Working with other customs teams to support day to day operation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Great communicator with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Minimum 3-year Customs Clearance experience
- Up-to-date Customs knowledge in Ireland, with UK knowledge an advantage.
- Experience of customs systems; TARIC, AIS, AEP, NCTS, CDS, CHIEF, GVMS, PBN etc.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Five weeks of annual leave
- Opportunity for career development within our growing customs team.
Apply: If you're fluent in English (both written and spoken), have up-to-date Customs knowledge in Ireland and want to join a leading global logistics provider apply now!!! We want to hear from you!