- Full Time Permanent
- Dublin 15
Our client is a one stop shop for parts for well-known branded products in the motor trade. They supply these products with the highest levels of service. Based in Dublin 15 with stores nationwide and a portfolio of over 80,000 products; whatever your requirements are they have the right solution.
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary Performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- 22 days paid leave.
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Manufacturer training
The ideal candidate:
- A self-starter with great enthusiasm for customer service in an automotive environment
- Experience working in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Be highly flexible and organised with very good administrative skills Excellent IT systems skills
- Full authority to live and work in Ireland. This job does not qualify for a work permit
- 2-3 years administrative experience
Good to have:
- Experience with dealer management systems
Duties & responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service end to end from booking to return of vehicle Scheduling customer vehicle services, collection times, determining workshop availability and optimising the loading of the workshop
- Maintaining progress reports each of your customer vehicles, advising customers on work required and agreeing recommended repairs and cost
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and workshop colleagues
- Explaining work done on vehicle handover, ensuring on-time delivery
- Deal with and escalate as necessary any customer issues
- Invoicing and Administration, maintaining accurate customer records on the Dealer management Systems
- Work with the team to improve customer experience and revenue opportunities Ensure all service processes consistently meet ISO standards
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic organisation, please submit your CV to [email protected]. Or call me on 01-6455210