Production Supervisor - Permanent Role
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for an exciting role with our partner MSA Safety.
MSA Safety - global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures manufacturing industry in Ireland, based in Galway
What's on Offer?
- Tuesday - Friday schedule
- Attractive salary
- Free onsite parking,
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, opportunities to grow
- State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
- Pension and healthcare
Tuesday - Friday
- Tuesday - Thursday 7:30am - 6pm
- Friday 7:30am - 5pm
- Flexibility required as cross over from Evening and Night shift is required to be managed
Description of duties and role responsibilities:
- Supervise the processes and people within the Manufacturing /Production department
- Focus on product all the way from parts availability for production and assembly through assembly and test and onwards to ready for dispatch.
- This position demands a high degree of flexibility being able to modify duties from time to time to support key areas of the business when needed such as product and process issues, lean and continuous improvement projects as well as continually supporting and improving safety, people, quality, delivery and cost related items.
Required Skills for this Role:
- Proven ability to lead cross functional manufacturing teams of 20+ associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven proficiency in MS word, Excel and Power Point.
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience in a supervisory role within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities to promote teamwork, delegation, individual responsibility and positive employee morale.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coach, develop others and to build and maintain good working relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Experience working with ERP and/or MRP software systems.
- Minimum Diploma level or equivalent in Industrial, Manufacturing or Electronic Engineering.