- Function: Supplier Administrator/ Tactical buyer/ Financial reconciliation/ Vendor administration
- Reporting to: Enterprise Scheduling Manager
- Based Little Island, Cork
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, and consumables. applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Agilent is hiring for the integral and dynamic role of Supplier administrator to facilitate the procurement and financial reconciliation of supplier services for Enterprise customers in Ireland
Responsibilities: Responsibilities of the Supplier Administrator are:
- Create and maintain processes for administering supplier/vendor information.
- Compliance with internal controls and process
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong follow-up, organization and prioritization skills, and attention to detail
- Assist with maintaining accurate inventory and asset tracking
- Work in partnership with Agilent internal teams & third-party vendors to obtain quotations for planned services and repairs for Enterprise customers
- Creation and supply of Purchase orders to third-party vendors
- Collaborate with the Finance team, and assist with invoice reconciliation against purchase order/contract costs
- Collaborate with Supplier Sourcing Manager (SSM), act as a point of contact for vendor issues/escalations
- Coordination of supplier document requests as required by Agilent and customer policies and processes
- Monitor and identify vendors for service delivery and cost-effectiveness
- Work in collaboration with a large cross-functional team to achieve customer success
- Attending and participating in customer and Agilent meetings as required
- Support account managers to track spend for planned and ad-hoc services
Core Skills REQUIREMENTS.
- Third-level qualification - finance/accounting/commercial background favorable
- Ability to be a key team player, take ownership, and help your colleagues with a positive attitude
- Proven ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle customer and vendor-related requests via telephone, email, web.
- Highly Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Smartsheet / SAP beneficial
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written & listening.
- Proven fluency in English (verbal & written).
- Willingness and enthusiasm to participate in on-going training and development
Apply today or contact myself at [email protected] for further information.