Sales Account Manager
Our client is a leading supplier of Laboratory Testing equipment and Services, based in South Dublin. They are looking for an on the road Account Manager to join their growing team and build strong relationships with client accounts based in clinical settings across the country.
A full driving license is essential for the role.
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration package and generous commission structure-up to 55k base
- Company vehicle
- Pension & Healthcare
- CPD & Professional Development opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you enjoy being on the road and building relationships with new and existing clients?
- A science degree is required
- Do you have 1 years' experience in Sales or Account Management?
- Ideally you would need to have a proven track record of closing large commercial deals
- Experience with Tendering & Bids is essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales targets for assigned products & services
- Build profitable accounts with new and existing customers
- Advise customers of updates and new technologies
- Prepare high level, winning tenders
- Confidently manage price negotiations and closing sales
- Demonstrate products and promote the benefits for each client
- Provide an excellent after-sales experience
- Be aware of the market and do regular competitor analysis
For more information on this exciting new role, contact me directly at [email protected]