IT Field Engineer - Level 2
IT Field Engineer
- Salary: €40,000 (DOE)
- Location: Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
- Job type: Full time -Permanent
Experis are currently recruiting a level 2 IT Field Engineer for an excellent client who helps over 200 businesses nationwide achieve their goals by providing IT Services that address real needs in terms of growth, efficiencies, and customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to clients both onsite and remotely, and manage clients infrastructure projects to successful completion, including effectively communicating with the client, internal contacts, and third-party suppliers.
- Remote and Onsite support for clients
- Communicating with third-Party Vendors.
- Be aware of and comply with all Health and Safety regulations as directed by the Company.
- Ensure the health and safety policy of the Company is strictly adhered to. Operating computers and other office equipment as required in a safe manner. Ensuring any defective equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
- Participate in the Performance Management System.
- Ensure you follow company Work Processes/Work Instructions.
- Maintaining a high standard of work performance, attendance, appearance, and punctuality always.
- Always ensure good working relationships with colleagues.
- Ensure that the highest standards of confidentiality are maintained in relation to all areas of work.
- Ensure effective time-management/Travel Time between client sites.
- Be aware and comply with the requirements of the ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 System that is in place
- Minimum 2 years working in an MSP environment.
- Experience deploying workstations/laptops, printers, etc.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft 365, Active Directory, VPN, printers
- Experience supporting physical/virtual/cloud Windows servers.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Employee Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Income Protection
- 23 days annual leave
- Discounted Broadband
- Flex days for summer