Sales Advisor - Dublin City Centre
Sales Advisor-Insurance Sector-Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading Insurance company with locations across Ireland. They have long-term success in the Irish market, safeguarding their customers interests across a large range of both commercial and personal insurance needs. They are now looking for Sales Advisors to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
This role is fully onsite with no option for work from home or hybrid.
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration package, generous bonus structure, pension, and healthcare
- CPD & Professional Development opportunities
- Insurance discounts
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- 1+ years' experience in an office-based Sales/customer service environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Previous insurance/financial services experience is desirable.
- APA Qualified or working towards obtaining an APA Qualification
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent and/or a relevant third level qualification
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting set out sales targets including prospecting, up selling and cross selling
- Handling customer queries and referring unresolved queries to the relevant personnel
- Ensure compliance to SOPs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Completing relevant industry qualifications and CPD hours as appropriate
- Identifying sales opportunities, cover/rate improvements, as appropriate
- Assisting customers at the initial notification of claims stage, in line with company procedures
- Ensure accurate data entry on to Underwriting systems
- Carry out customer interactions in a fair, compliant, and professional manner