Business Support Executive
Business Support Executive-Dublin 15
My client is a leading partner in strengthening supply chain for Innovation and R&D within the Pharmaceutical industry. They specialise in RLD / Comparator Drug Sourcing, Clinical Trial Supplies, Named Patient Drug Supplies and Export.
They are now looking for a Business Support Executive to join their growing team during this exciting startup phase.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years' experience in pharma/medical sales
- Office based experience-Administration & Documentation
- Must be self-motivated, organised, and proactive
- Strong technical aptitude including demonstrated experience in applying scientific reasoning to solve complex problems.
- Flexible and innovative with a view to helping grow the business
Duties & Responsibilities:
- B2B Business Development in the Pharma sector.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Coordination with internal team members for regulatory/ documentation filing & administration related work.
- Liaison and coordination with warehouse staff for ensuring prompt service.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.