We are looking for warehouse operatives who have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role. You will be responsible for picking, packing, and dispatching orders to our customers across the world. You will also be involved in stock management, quality control, and health and safety.
Location: Finglas, Dublin
Salary: €13.00-€14.00 per hour
Hours: This role is full-time and requires shift work. One week is early (Monday to Friday, 7.00am to 4.00pm) and one week is late (Monday to Friday, 11.00am to 8.00pm
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
- Ambitious: You are always looking for ways to improve yourself and your performance.
- Initiative: You can work independently and follow instructions.
- Teamwork: You enjoy working with other colleagues and supporting each other.
- Friendly: You have a positive attitude and can handle pressure with a smile.
- Communication: You can communicate effectively and clearly with your team and managers.
- Time-management: You can prioritise your tasks and meet deadlines.
As a warehouse operative, you will get:
- A rewarding job in a thriving, vibrant company that values your contribution.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus pay, additional leave, employee assistance program, employee discount, on-site parking, and private medical insurance.
- Great local and international colleagues who will make you feel welcome and supported!
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, don't hesitate to apply now! We can't wait to hear from you!