Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - Insurance Sector
Our client, based onsite in North Dublin, are a leading Irish Insurer with over 50 years' experience in the sector, across a large range of both corporate and individual insurance needs. They are actively looking for a CIP qualified BDE to join their commercial team.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary-up to 55k DOE
- 8% pension contribution
- Discounts on health, car and home insurance
- Excellent progression opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- A CIP Qualification is essential
- Full clean driving licence
- Track record of exceeding targets and generating new business
- Compliant and work in line with SLAs
- Self-motivated and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and e-Learning
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and be responsible for achieving and exceeding assigned business targets, demonstrating ambition and profit focus.
- Grow revenue and profits through direct selling and account management in a cost-efficient manner.
- Proactive in developing external relationships to promote, maintain and grow the business.
- Take responsibility for personal development by consistently and proactively improving personal sales ability, technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Operate to the quality standards defined including, processes, technology and procedures and ensure compliance to company standard, policy and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely escalation of decisions to Head of Business that may affect Sales Office, Regional, National or Organisational initiatives.
This is the perfect role for you if you excel at relationship building, enjoy working onsite as part of a team and are motivated to exceed targets on a monthly basis.