ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
About the role:
ManpowerGroup Ireland has an exciting opportunity for an HR practitioner to develop and progress, and to become part of the HR team in our Enterprise division. This role has responsibility for HR Management of contingent workers based on our client's site(s) in North Dublin. The right candidate needs to be responsive and collaborative with a focus on service delivery and adding value.
Our philosophy is built on people, knowledge, and innovation and we are continuously looking for ways to improve.
- Demonstrable HR expertise, including management of performance, absenteeism, and disciplinary concerns where applicable
- Management of Headcount Requirements including an increase in the demand and the reductions.
- Applying the right selection criteria and advising client on the best approach in situations of reductions or conversions to the permanent contract. Full Ownership of this process.
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism when dealing with all client stakeholders, building trust and strong relationships
- Work in a structured, organized, and professional manner ensuring all administrative duties are performed to the highest level
- Managing employee relationships to ensure optimum levels of employee engagement and satisfaction
- Conducting Manpower induction training where applicable
- Managing payroll and payroll queries
- Ensuring performance standards and HR policies are maintained on our client sites and working with the wider team to resolve any concerns
- Role will involve working on a client site (North Dublin) with availability to work 1 day a week from home.
Your skills & experience:
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A third level qualification in Business, HR or related subject
- Strong understanding of Irish Employment law is essential
- Attention to detail, high integrity of operational data
- Experience in working on the HR systems
- Understanding the HR Data and Creating reporting for the Senior Management Audience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Flexibility is essential
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, focused, innovative, and passionate
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days
- Additional Birthday Day as a holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development, and progression
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like:
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.