2 days left
Job Title: Firewall Engineer
Job Type: Daily Rate Contract
Our client is seeking an information security professional with an expert-level skillset within the scope of Managed Firewall services and technology. The candidate must possess a thorough understanding of the key technologies used to provide this service, including Gartner-recognized "Leaders" in this domain. The position will involve implementing and supporting firewall policies, troubleshooting flows and connectivity issues, managing firewall configurations and services, and overseeing firewall lifecycle management activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deploying bare metal and virtual-based firewalls in a Cloud setting.
- Creating and supporting complex firewall policies.
- Enabling and managing firewall services, such as VPNs and Network IPS.
- Maintaining the network operating system.
- Engaging and collaborating with vendors on issues and incidents.
- Performing troubleshooting for flows, performance, and availability.
- CISSP and at least one network firewall certification are preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing firewalls and firewall configurations are required.
- Experience with Palo Alto is required. Familiarity with Cisco is beneficial.
- Extensive experience supporting and operating IDS and IPS services is required.
- Experience integrating firewalls with SIEM services, such as Splunk.
- 3+ years as a Network Security Engineer is desired.
- A passion for working as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence.
- Demonstrating an ability and desire to be creative and propose out-of-the-box solutions.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss further, please call Nidhi on +353 1 645 5244 or email [email protected]
Apply for Firewall Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly