ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert providing our services to more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex workforce challenges that exist today.
ManpowerGroup has almost 50 years' experience in Ireland and has developed a reputation as the market leader in providing innovative workforce solutions across a range of sectors and service lines.
Manpower is looking for a Telephonist/Switchboard Operator on-site in Government Buildings located around Dublin City Centre.
- Job type: 23 - months contract
- Work format: on-site
- Shift: week on - week off with occasional cover
- Act as the first point of contact for the department and have strong customer service skills
- Responsible for answering/ understanding and routing calls in a polite tone and manner
- Some departments may require receptionist duties
Your skills and experience:
- Courteous and professional in all dealings with customers both internal and external
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team and independently in a busy working environment
To know more about the role kindly email [email protected]