4 days left
My client is a well-established and innovative medical laboratory testing company based in South Dublin. They are actively looking for a Medical Scientist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a background in Lab Science/Histology roles.
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration package and generous commission structure
- Company vehicle
- Pension & Healthcare
- CPD & Professional Development opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Are you registered with CORU?
- Do you have a qualification in Biomedical Science?
- Do you have 1+years' experience in a Medical Laboratory?
- Attention to detail is a key skill
- Have you a history of working in line with ISO 15189 requirements?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all activities related to the receipt, analytical testing and reporting of laboratory specimens
- Report patient results in a timely and professional manner
- Work with the team to ensure continuous improvements
- Communicate with the Senior or Chief Medical Scientist within the Laboratory,
- Take part in Quality checks and procedures
- Work in line with ISO 15189 requirements
- Follow all Health and Safety legislation
Contact Belinda via email at [email protected]
Apply for Medical Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly