5 days left
Our client Grifols are seeking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team
Maintenance Technician will responsible for covering for all areas of preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance & repair work.
This will be 3 cycle Shift Work.
What your responsibilities will be:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing planned preventative, predictive & corrective maintenance within the Grifols worldwide operations facility.
- Responsible for the preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of packaging lines, facilities & plant equipment.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and GMP during maintenance work, including maintaining the workshops and spare part storage areas in an organised and tidy condition at all time.
- To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the position e.g GMP training, equipment technical training, Health & Safety requirements and undertake additional tasks as assigned by the maintenance manager or maintenance supervisor.
- Continuous improvement of production processes equipment, by identifying and implementing improvement projects that will improve the operating effectiveness of equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of plant maintenance and calibration systems. Including software management systems. SAP PM
- To be familiar with writing all relevant equipment SOP's and controls for the operation and safe running of equipment.
- To assist with training of machine operators on machine set up, operations fault correction and adjustment.
- Respond to out of hours calls and emergencies as part of an on-call roster within the maintenance department.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Responsible for the day to day updating of SAP with the relevant work orders and the correction information relating to preventative, corrective and reactive maintenance tasks.
What you'll bring:
- Senior trades qualification and at least 5 years post qualification experience in mechanical or electrical trade (essential).
- Experience of hands-on of mechanical and electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing equipment, high volume packaging lines.
- Must possess superior written and verbal skills excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics, Programmable controllers, servo drives, HVAC and specifically vision systems.
- Experience in high volume automation/ robotics.
- Experience in manufacturing plant equipment (HVAC, process equipment, compressed air systems and purified water systems)
- Clear understanding of vision systems, Cognex, Systec is advantageous.
- Understanding of the production of purified water generation and distribution.
- Experience in a GMP environment, GMP compliance understanding.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing facility.
- SAP PM experience
- Experience in PLC Siemens, Omron,
- Highly competitive salary
- Group pension scheme - Contribution rates are 5% employer and 5% employee
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee
- Ongoing opportunities for career development in a rapidly expanding work environment
- Succession planning and internal promotions
- Education allowance
- Wellness activities - Social activities eg. Golf, Padel, Summer Events
If you feel that you are fit for the role then please apply immediately. We look forward to recieving your application!
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly