Contracts & Bid Administrator
Contracts & Bid Administrator
£26,000 Per Annum
I am delighted to be working with my client to find a Contracts & Bid Administrator, to join a family run business of 75 years to join the team!
I am seeking a detail-oriented and proactive professional with a passion for managing contracts and coordinating tenders. You will play a crucial role in evaluating business opportunities, coordinating tender submissions, and ensuring compliance with contractual commitments. Your attention to detail, strong communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively will be essential to your success in this role.
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager and Sales Teams to evaluate business opportunities and proposals, ensuring a commercially viable approach.
- Coordinate the completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) and Invitation to Tenders (ITTs), gathering and collating responses from various sources to create comprehensive submissions within specified deadlines.
- Conduct a thorough review of all tender documents to identify and mitigate potential risks, ensuring that the tender submission accurately reflects our proposed offer.
- Maintain and develop a database of tender information to ensure the quality and effectiveness of future submissions.
- Coordinate the completion of supplier and accreditation questionnaires, monitoring and maintaining our accreditation status.
- Collaborate with Commercial Managers to review and validate the renewal of all MFG accreditation's annually.
- Assess and evaluate contract documentation to ensure compliance with company policies and contractual commitments.
- Support the negotiation and resolution of contractual issues with customers, ensuring alignment with company policies prior to contract signing.
- Collaborate with the bulk order team to ensure customer orders adhere to approved terms and conditions.
- Effectively communicate contractual obligations to all stakeholders involved in key projects.
- Provide contractual advice and support to the Bulk Order team and other departments to achieve contract compliance.
- Maintain accurate records of all contracts entered into by the company.
- Support risk mitigation efforts and the resolution of contractual issues such as LAD claims and contra charges.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, autonomy, and ensure accuracy and up-to-date information in internal systems and databases.
- Maintain a contract log to validate the contract review process.
- Manage a central database of approved customer terms and conditions.
- Generate reports and provide management information as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High level of attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all tasks.
- Ability to embrace and drive change in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to develop and articulate effective solutions.
- Collaborative team player who can work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a dynamic and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Professional and articulate communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to lead by example, take initiative, and drive results.
- Proactive and innovative thinker, always seeking ways to improve processes and achieve goals.
- Strong assertiveness and autonomy in managing tasks and projects.
- Proficient in using and maintaining internal systems and databases.
- Experience in maintaining contract logs and databases.
- Excellent reporting skills and the ability to provide accurate management information.
We have some amazing benefits including:
- 80% Staff Discount on our products including family and friends.
- Non-Salary Sacrifice Company Pension Scheme.
- Generous holiday plus bank holidays.
- On site, free parking.
- On-site company subsidised canteen.
- Life insurance.
- No weekend working.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 2 Weeks Christmas shut down.
I look forward to receiving your application!