Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 (DOE)
Location: Ireland, Fully Remote
Job type: Full time -Permanent
Experis are currently recruiting a Senior Product Security Engineer for an excellent client who provides industry-leading compliance, data governance, data leak protection, data retention, and digital rights management capabilities. As they continue to expand, our client is seeking an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer who will play a crucial role in designing and implementing cutting-edge user interfaces and features for our platform.
- Responsible for leading the development of user interfaces, ensuring they are intuitive, visually appealing, and responsive across various devices.
- Must be able to penetrate complex technical problems in creating proof of concepts to drive solution for complex features.
- Drive initiatives like security, architecture, and performance improvement from UI side
- Create wire frames and prototype with intuitive UX design principles to meet the business requirements of the product features.
- Provide technical expertise and recommend process improvements to deliver an enterprise grade product from user interface standpoint.
- Participate in technical interviews and provide recommendations on candidates.
- Closely collaborate with engineering manager and team leads on maintaining engineering metrics to track and improve delivery efficiency and effectiveness from the technology standpoint.
- Guide and mentor junior and mid-level frontend developers, assisting them in skill development and problem-solving.
- Advocate for user-centred design principles, ensuring the best possible user experience.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to translate requirements into frontend solutions that meet user needs and business objectives.
- Create and enforce coding standards and best practices through code reviews. share knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation for frontend components, libraries, and solutions.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies and introduce innovative approaches to frontend development.
- Responsible for architecting end to end automation tests.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Frontend development
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Deep understanding of reactive technologies such as VueJS or React and state management.
- Experience with Web sockets
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and modern JS framework's component design patterns
- Demonstrated ability with strong UX design experience and experience with design tools such as Figma is required.
- Automation expertise in end-to-end testing such as Cypress
- Experience as a scrum master to drive delivery by collaborating across backend, product, quality, and release teams on specific projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Dedicated time for training and education opportunities
- A mentorship model wherein your mentor and team support your development.
- Fully remote working whilst offering flexible hours that fall outside of the companywide core hours of 9am -12pm (US Central time zone)
- 20 days of paid time off which increases by a further 5 days after 5 years of service (in addition to 10 public holidays in your country)
- Paid day off on your birthday or on an alternative day if your birthday falls outside a normal working day.
- Paid day off to volunteer with the charity of your choice.
- Paid monthly internet cost and lunch stipend provided.
- Reimbursement of all hardware costs associated with the role.