Corporate Affairs Administrator
Corporate Affairs Administrator
Full Time 2 -year contract
Location Dublin City Centre
Are you an organised and dedicated individual with excellent administrative skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client's team as a Corporate Affairs Administrator. Our client is a large Public Sector Organisation in Dublin committed to delivering high-quality services and making a positive impact on their customers.
What's on offer:
- Salary € 27,146 Per annum (incremental scale)
- Monday - Friday (min 35 hours)
- Pension service scheme
- 22 days holidays
- Progression across departments & organisation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Corporate Affairs Executive and providing administrative support.
- Provide effective administration support to the FOI (freedom of information officer) including organising responses and conducting follow ups to meet the requirements of Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.
- Provide backup reception cover when required
- Scanning and checking records which come under scope of the request
- Liaising with other departments across the organisation
- Administrative work Provide support and cross cover to other sections.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and other European regulatory authorities
- Maintain an effective system for recording, controlling and responding for information received under the provisions of the FOI Act.
- Support the FOI Officer on the freedom of information appeals, collating and preparing the required documents for the Information Commissioner to ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Ensure effective and regular communication within the team.
- Attend regular section and department meetings
- Working with the Corporate Affairs Executive to ensure the provision of adequate cross-training with colleagues in the section
- Liaising with relevant external organisations in relation to activities and processes relevant to the section
Quality and Knowledge Management:
- Supporting the effective management of our clients Quality Management System within the CE office.
- Participating in the performance management process
- Taking measures to identify and resolve issues impacting performance, reporting regularly on progress against specified objectives, goals, and performance targets.
- Reporting regularly on progress against specified goals/ targets and objectives
- Working with the Corporate Affairs Executive to maximise efficiency gains for the FCI department
The ideal Candidate will need:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office environment (a minimum of 1 year) preferably in a role with a focus on confidentiality.
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising & planning
- Excellent administrative skills and be proficient in using Word, Excel, Teams, Adobe PDF and PowerPoint
- Excellent stakeholder communications skills
- Experience with the management of records
This is an excellent opportunity for anybody looking to start a career in the Public Sector. If you would like to apply to this exciting prospect, call me on 01-6455210 or email at [email protected]