As the leading end to end solution provider in the Testing, Inspection, Certification and Compliance sector in the UK and having 160 years' experience cover an extensive range of engineering services.
It is an exciting time to be joining, with new strategic expansion plans, an opportunity has arisen for a Testing Engineer with experience in high voltage testing to join their team in Birmigham. Does this sound like the type of company that can offer you an exciting next step of your career?
Working within a small team of talented Engineers, you will be helping to make Britain a safer place for industry, businesses and for people whenever and wherever.
The key responsibilities for your new role are as follows:
* Completing quality assessments and rigorous inspections
* Carrying out detailed reporting, with no compromise, ever
* Ensuring all customers are compliant with vital regulations that help to govern their industry (including LOLER and PUWER)
* Helping to prolong the life of machinery by spotting any potential defects as early as possible
* Always providing an exceptional level of customer service, whilst representing our brilliant company professionally
My client is keen to hear from people who possess A Level 4 engineering qualification and a good level of practical experience with a practical experience working with various types of machinery equipment. You will also have the ability to communicate complex and technical problems with ease and good level of IT and literacy skills in order to complete detailed customer reports.
Regardless of previous expertise, you will be both motivated and pragmatic, by nature, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
In return, my client is offering a starting salary is £40,500 rising to £48,645 after 2 years' service* dependant on experience
* Up to 10% pension contribution
* £5,000 car cash allowance and paid travel time
* 16+ week award winning and bespoke, industry leading training programme, with an ongoing training throughout your career
* Opportunity for support towards gaining professional registration (IEng, CEng)
* The opportunity to cross skill and development opportunities
* Discretionary annual company bonus and yearly salary review and enhanced overtime rates
* Laptop (surface go) and mobile phone provided
* Access to our excellent company benefits portal including; retail, fitness and cinema discounts
* A day to celebrate just you, with your birthday off
* Opportunity to buy extra holidays for special events
* The support of a superb employee assistance programme
* Opportunity for flexible working hours, we want you to have that work life balance.
If this Machinery Engineer Surveyor role is of interest to you, please apply online.