Electrical Testing Engineer
As the leading end to end solution provider in the Testing, Inspection, Certification and Compliance sector in the UK and having 160 years' experience cover an extensive range of engineering services.
It is an exciting time to be joining, with new strategic expansion plans, an opportunity has arisen for a Electrical Test Engineer to join their team in Coventry. Does this sound like the type of company that can offer you an exciting next step of your career?
Working within a small team of talented Engineers, you will be helping to make Britain a safer place for industry, businesses and for people whenever and wherever.
The key responsibilities for your new role are as follows:
- To work individually or as part of a team undertaking high quality inspection and testing within commercial premises.
- To comply with BS7671 standards and company standards of work performance, ensuring implementation and compliance within electrical policies and procedures.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Attend Toolbox Talks in house training monthly (or as and when required).
- Utilise both our CRM system and reporting software to accurately record electrical documentation.
- You will be expected to carry out electrical condition reporting providing details of any observations located.
- Liaise with clients on site externally and members of our supply chain.
My client is keen to hear from people who possess Relevant experience and qualifications including: NVQ Level 3 Qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360, 2357, 2365 or City & Guilds Inspection and Testing or equivalent. You will also have Full driving licence due to the nature of the role.
Regardless of previous expertise, you will be both motivated and pragmatic, by nature, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team whist delivering an excellent service to customers.
In return, my client is offering a salary of £32,240 plus bonus, excellent OTE - £55,000 to £60,000, Car Allowance, Overtime payments and the opportunity for career progression.
If this Electrical test engineer role is of interest to you, please apply online.