Technical & after Sales Support
Full Time permanent
Are you an organised and dedicated individual with excellent Customer service skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client's team as a technical support administrator. Our client is a prominent player in the bathroom fixtures industry, and they're on a thrilling path of expansion.
This exciting internal office-based role will involve working alongside our current technical support, sales and aftersales team in dealing with all customer service and technical issues and the scheduling of works for our service engineer team. The role will involve a full 6-month induction training programme to enable the successful candidate to develop and fulfil their potential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Monday - Friday 39 hours
- Contribution - matching pension plan after a 6-month probationary period.
- 22 days holidays
- Onsite parking
- Bike to work scheme.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and aftersales support to ensure customers are given the best available solutions.
- To act as an initial point of contact for the technical support queries from customers, Installers and end- users
- Working as part of a dynamic aftersales support team working with customer service, services engineers, design and quality control departments
- Work with the aftersales team to prioritise and schedule service engineer callouts and product display installations.
- If required, travel to solve aftersales queries with service engineers assisting in the communication and documentation of the problem and the follow-up result.
- Co-ordinate orders and / or delivery of spare parts for service call out and display fit outs.
- Generate technical reports for the customer regarding technical issues when the need arises.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Manager on all product quality issues to ensure that all customer feedback is taken on board in the production process.
- Managing product specification spreadsheets provided by Design team and sending relevant ones to customers and sales team
- As career advances when fully trained and inducted willingly assisting with mentoring, training and support of other members joining the team
- Offering sales-cover taking incoming phone calls to the sales office from time to time
- Always Representing the business in a professional and positive manner
A full clean driving licence
The ideal Candidate will need:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role with a proven ability to deliver excellent communication & customer service standards.
- A good technical ability is a must for this role. A back ground in the plumbing trade would be a distinct advantage for this role and/ or a knowledge of how to read architect product specs
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be a good listener
- The ability to analyse and solve problems in a prompt, efficient and calm manner.
- Have proven team-working skills but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Be interested and willing to attend sales presentations, product demo's or trade shows
If you would like to apply to this exciting prospect, call me on 01-6455210 or email at [email protected]
Apply for Technical Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly