HR & Recruitment Programme Manager
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
About the role:
ManpowerGroup Ireland has an exciting opportunity within our growing business for a HR & Recruitment Programme Manager supporting primarily but not solely the Talent Solutions brand via delivery of Managed Service programs to our clients.
Suitable for those with recruitment, stakeholder, supplier & people management experience, you will be responsible for managing a team of recruitment, HR and Managed Service delivery professionals across a number of client engagements within key target industries and service lines including MSP, RPO and exclusive supply.
If you are looking for a position where you'll have the opportunity to develop, progress and be well rewarded, then this could be the perfect next move within your career.
- Deliver ongoing, multi-year Managed Service programs across multiple recruitment and MSP service lines
- Take responsibility for high-volume & exclusive engagements with key, Enterprise clients
- Manage a team of experienced, client-dedicated professionals and driving them to meet SLAs and contracted KPIs
- Nurture client relationships whilst ensuring delivery and identifying opportunities for growth
- Act as key management point of contact for your clients including delivery of data-driven & insightful business reviews (QBRs, MBRs etc)
- Manage 2nd tier suppliers where applicable to enable them to have long-term success on programs
- Work within multiple industries with a key focus for now within Life Sciences
- Drive tech & system compliance and lead by best practice and knowledge
- Liaise with colleagues across Europe and beyond to knowledge-share and continually implement best practice
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations as part of ManpowerGroup Ireland's management team
Your skills & experience:
- You will be a natural leader with expert knowledge of the recruitment, HR sector
- Experience in delivering, or the ability to hold credible conversations, in the areas of Managed Service Programs & exclusive recruitment and HR services programs
- At least 5 years' industry experience with strong people management, client relationship, senior stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Proven track record of delivering Enterprise-level contracts and projects, preferably delivering innovative workforce solutions
- A track record of delivering results through the development of high performing teams
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work through complex challenges
- Innovation, energy, ambition, motivation, intelligence, drive, confidence, and above all a strong desire to succeed are all key qualities required
- You will be a naturally organised, pragmatic and highly professional individual with a strong degree of diplomacy and persuasiveness
- Strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial style will be well received in this role
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days
- Additional Birthday Day as a holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development, and progression
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.