Packaging Operations Technician
Our client Grifols are currently seeking for a packaging operation to join their team
12 hour 3 Cycle Shift
What your responsibilities will be:
- Set up, coordinate, regulate and troubleshoot packaging assembly line equipment in a biologics processing environment for plasma derived pharmaceuticals.
- Perform visual inspection of product vials in accordance with specifications.
- Manually, or with the help of material handling equipment, load, unload, palletize, and distribute materials and products.
- Adhere to procedures and practices and maintain compliance with applicable departmental, corporate, industrial standards and/or applicable health, safety and regulatory requirements of a competent regulatory body.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of batch documentation and material reconciliation.
- Responsible for cleaning facilities and equipment and for ensuring packaging machineries are maintained in proper working order. Perform basic calibration, preventive maintenance and repair work.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, facility layout, and quality of product.
- Maintain a quality presence to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory and industry standards.
- Generate thorough written reports, when required, that summarize investigations performed for out-of-specification results or out-of-procedure events.
- Participate in regulatory and internal inspections/audits including providing written responses as applicable for area of responsibility.
- Provide guidance and hands-on training to peers and/or direct reports and ensure all training records are up to date and in line with training SOP's.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment is required.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire high performance in others and align team members around shared goals.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, guide, train, coach and develop department personnel.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, EU regulations, and industry guidelines highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- €35000 per annum + 25% shift allowance
- Group pension scheme - Contribution rates are 5% employer and 5% employee
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee
- Ongoing opportunities for career development in a rapidly expanding work environment
- Succession planning and internal promotions
- Education allowance
- Wellness activities - Social activities eg. Golf, Padel, Summer Events
If you think you'd be well suited then apply immediately.