National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager-Ballymount
Our client, a leading supplier and distributor of flooring products are looking for a National Sales Manager to lead their team in Dublin 24. The role will be a mix of on the road and office-based Sales Management, with a focus on driving business growth.
*A full clean driver's license is essential for the role*
What's on offer?
- Starting Salary-65k base + commission
- Company car or Fuel Card
- Training and Education Support
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you have 3+ years' experience in a Sales Management role?
- Have you got experience in hardware/trade/construction?
- Do you have a track record of driving business growth?
- Do you have experience in sales reporting and forecasting?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing a successful sales team
- Managing and developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
- Meet and exceed forecasted targets
- Setting and managing a sales team's targets
- Tracking goals and reporting
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation, product launches and point of sale
If you are an experienced Sales Manager with a history of leading successful teams in the trades sector, this is the job for you! Please send your CV to me directly at [email protected].