An exciting opportunity has arisen to working with a world leading global organisation (a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil and Magnum) as a Fragrance Technician to work with Manpower based at our client's Research & Development Facility in Seacroft, Leeds.
This is a temporary ongoing role, to start ASAP, working 37.5 days per week. This role is paying £11.25 per hour.
Please note; the vacancy is only open to females as the role involves working with female panellists who will be partially clothed.
- Panellist recruitment, screening and training
- Dealing with all panellists in a professionally, courteous manner and according to the Consumer Science Group Code of Conduct
- Completing the routine preparative work associated with the various protocols; this involves labelling test products, safely storing and packing samples for shipment
- Conducting accurately, reproducibly, and safely the key elements of sensory test studies, including (but not restricted to) planning and agreeing testing with external partners, setting up tests, day to day running of panels, including booking in panelists.
- Preparation of computer capture system for data capture or paper questionnaires, running analysis and reviewing data and preparing reports.
- Providing accurate documentation of test data - including data analysis and reporting (including connecting with external partners)
- Liaising with project teams to plan and agree testing requirements and ensuring test documentation is completed correctly.
- Contributing to the wider Deodorants CTI team and programme where required.
An exceptional individual will aid project teams in identifying technical insights from their work and applying it to category innovation projects.
- Experience dealing with members of the public and excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- IT literacy including being fully operational in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), experience of analysis and data storage systems would be advantageous.
- Energy and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Good time management
- The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- The ability to work under pressure (e.g. time constraints)
- A Science (or applied Science) degree and some research or clinical trial experience would be beneficial but is not essential