Customer Service Representative
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of one of the world's leading Healthcare companies as a Customer Service Representative on an ongoing basis.
You will responsible for providing excellent customer service and support both internally and to external customers. As a Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for any sales orders, bookings and queries. You will maintain a high standard of performance, contributing to achieving the overall department standards and targets and showing a customer centric mindset.
Duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Manage telephone & email enquiries promptly through to a satisfactory resolution in a friendly, pragmatic manner
- Working with external customers and internal sales representatives to provide solutions for patients and providing excellent service at every interaction.
- Process customer orders with accuracy, and following correct procedures
- Establish and promote customer relationship building, providing customer focus and feedback to the established management groups
- Assist in the development of a working environment for their team that fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvement
You will have
- Customer Service background is a competitive advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a high attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build partnerships internally and externally
- A self-motivated, committed team player
- Takes initiative/ownership with a positive approach to problem solving - solution orientate
- Proficient in basic computer packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Able to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Customer focused & goal orientated
This role is offered on a full time basis working 37 hours per week. Desirable working hours are 2-week rotating shift. 8.30am - 5pm week 1 and 9.45am- 6.15pm week 2, Monday to Friday only. The role is based at large prestigious site in Beeston, Leeds. Competitive salary of £12.87 for the first 12 weeks, rising to £13.23 thereafter.
- Great transport links and onsite parking & close to local amenities
- Onsite free gym
- Canteen and subsidised Costa Coffee shop
- Office based whilst training but flexible working opportunity of 3 days onsite/2 days working from home on successful completion of the training program
- This workplace won global awards in 2021 and 2022 for Best places to Work.
- Featured in the 100 most sustainable corporations in the world - ranked number one in their industry.