ManpowerGroup are recruiting for a Repair Technician with our partner MSA Safety
The initial contract for this role is for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
MSA Safety - global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures manufacturing industry in Ireland, based in Galway
What's on Offer?
- 4 days per week - 39 hours per week (Mon-Thu or Tue-Fri)
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, opportunities to grow
- Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
- SMT hand soldering/rework experience
- Knowledge/Experience working with and repairing PCB's
- Ability to understand and read schematics
- Working knowledge of analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft programs, including Word and Excel
- Approachable and strong communicator
- Strong time management ability and ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Active technical team player with independent problem solving skills
- Diploma/Currently studying relevant engineering discipline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose faults on PCB's through schematics & testing.
- Verify correct components on PCB's using relevant equipment.
- Testing repaired PBC's using test equipment to aid production.
- Fault find and repair circuit board assemblies to component level working toward increased yield.
- Support cross functional engineering team.