Our client Grifols are seeking for a Procurement Supervisor.
The Procurement Supervisor will support the Procurement Manager in the execution of goals and objectives for the procurement function and as a first point of contact with external suppliers demonstrate the Grifols company values by striving for excellence, being professional, respectful and of unquestionable integrity in all business activities and relationships.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Work directly with the supply chain planning and manufacturing personnel (on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis) to devise raw material purchasing plans and engage associated suppliers to ensure required materials are available to support business operations.
- Review of purchasing requisitions for accuracy and completeness and converting to purchase orders on the SAP system for all categories of spend.
- For preventative maintenance (PM) purchases work with the maintenance function in the development of PM plans, review and processing of purchase requisitions & orders, measuring service levels and inventory management.
- Monitoring the S2P process to verify and document that all transactions are in compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Monitor and report on open purchase order status, expedite deliveries and ensure timely goods receipt and closeout.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance metrics in terms of OTIF (on time and in full), quality, cost and service levels. Recommend corrective actions for poor performing suppliers and follow up accordingly.
- To develop detailed knowledge in procurement processes, technology and compliance requirements and be a point of contact for business stakeholders to provide guidance with same.
- Lead supplier meetings and develop a personal expertise in supplier and vendor management.
- Negotiating best price and terms and conditions with suppliers.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Manager liaise with stakeholders across various functional groups (including Administration, H&S, Quality, Manufacturing, Maintenance and HR) to understand direct and indirect material business needs and support the development of requirements specifications, request for quotations, competitive bidding process, bid analysis, etc.
- Lead cross functional team to support the selection and approval of direct/indirect material suppliers. Participate in and support global procurement initiatives and process improvements.
- Analyze applicable data including historical spend and supplier performance.
- Support to the Procurement Manager with respect to functional activities with respect to supply, cost, compliance and strategic goals and objectives.
- Assist with analysis and documentation of business processes as they pertain to the effect of services being procured
- Review processes and deliverables ensuring high standard service level with continuous improvement focus
- Monitor the implementation of sourcing strategies and processes across local market/cluster
What you'll bring:
- Primary degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Science, or closely related discipline is required.
- 3+ years of related procurement/supply chain management experience preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment but other industry backgrounds are very welcome.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt and have a strong desire to grow professionally.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Any other European language is also an advantage.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, ability to exercise good judgment, solution and results oriented and has attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Data analytical mindset and be able to execute a data-driven decision-making strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Computer literacy with high proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Specially Excel and experience working with advance formulas, pivot tables and queries.
- Integrity and values that the company can trust.
- Specific experience with SAP is preferred.
- Certified in APICS - CPIM, CSCP, CLTD or any other Supply Chain or Procurement certification is desired but not mandatory.
- Highly competitive salary
- Group pension scheme - Contribution rates are 5% employer and 5% employee
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee
- Ongoing opportunities for career development in a rapidly expanding work environment
- Succession planning and internal promotions
- Education allowance
- Wellness activities - Social activities eg. Golf, Padel, Summer Events
If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, don't hesitate to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.