Enterprise Scheduling Coordinator
Scheduling Coordinator - Remote
Our client inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables. applications and expertise. They enable customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
- Represent our clients delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a dynamic, fast-paced pharmaceutical site.
- Effective planning and scheduling of engineers for onsite maintenance activities.
- Manage and update scheduled services plan, ensuring successful completion of services, and responding to breakdown repair requests.
- Work in partnership with customer(s) internal & third-party vendors
- Effectively manage contractual response times, minimizing rescheduling and delivering services within satisfactory timelines.
- Build successful customer relationships, prioritizing customer requirements and keeping customers informed of any scheduling changes.
- To act as first point of contact for contract, service, and scheduling queries.
- Daily management of workload; organizing service visits in accordance with site schedule along with management of associated standards / parts etc. necessary for the successful completion of the service.
- Daily administrative duties such as quotation requests, raising purchase orders and reconciling costs.
- Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls and emails, while working to agreed service levels.
- Customer asset management, ensuring inventories are accurate.
- Monitoring performance metrics ensuring maintenance and repair requests are completed within the timeframe agreed with customer, with minimum disruption to onsite activities.
- To regularly monitor, raise service orders and maintain correct information in SAP and other systems and tools.
- To be positive, to be a team player and demonstrate a passion for the role and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule inductions and manage vendor documentation in accordance with customer requirements.
- To management repair requests.
- Proactive monitoring of schedule adherence to planned preventative maintenance.
- To track requested and approved out of scope costs.
- Attend customer meetings.
Core Skills Requirements:
- Ability to be a key team player, take ownership and help your colleagues with a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage sudden changes in priorities.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle customer and vendor requests via telephone, email, web.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and preferably in SmartSheet
- Ability to work independently will limited managerial input.
- Knowledge of planning and administrative tools is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written & listening.
- Proven fluency in English (verbal & written).
- Willingness and enthusiasm to participate in on-going training and development.
- Science qualification advantageous.