Warehouse and Inventory Control Operator
Our client Grifols are looking for a new team member within their warehouse team.
The Warehouse & Inventory control Operator will be responsible support the manufacturing / Packaging operation by receiving Raw materials, Frozen Human Plasma & Products from vendors. Preparing materials to supply the manufacturing / Packaging operations. Those activities are to be conducted in compliance with GMP/GDP regulations. While adhering to all site-specific standard operation procedures & Policies.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Unload Inspect materials / products received from Vendors. This will include ambient, chilled & -30⁰c trucks.
- Perform all relevant transactions in SAP & SGP
- Physically locate material & products into the warehouse's Ambient, Chilled & -30⁰c using manual handling equipment & RF Terminals
- Prepare all packaging components/products for the Manufacturing using SAP & in accordance with BOM
- Prepare Frozen Plasma shipments for outbound delivery
- Load frozen trucks with Plasma
- Working in -30⁰c for periods of time
- Basic error handling on automatic warehouse
- Ensure all materials are stored and handled in a compliant manner to effectively protect against damage, loss and/or shrinkage
- Conduct and/or assist in physical inventory counts
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and working areas at all time to ensure compliance to site policies and GMP/GDP
- Conduct daily / pre shift inspection on material handling equipment
- Participate in / prepare for internal & external audits.
- Participate in training as required both onsite & off-site
- Working in different departments when required
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor / Manager
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP/GDP, or EU/FDA regulated Environment is required.
- Current forklift license (Reach, counterbalance, PPT & VNA) with at least 2 years' experience.
- Hands-on experience with SAP or ERP systems preferred
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis
- Demonstrated ability to inspire high performance in others and align team members around shared goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be flexible with working hours / shifts in order to accommodate the 24-hour, 7 day plant operation.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift /move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Manual dexterity to perform all job functions.
- Exposure to -30°C ,Ambient, chilled temperatures
- Highly competitive salary
- Group pension scheme - Contribution rates are 5% employer and 5% employee
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee
- Ongoing opportunities for career development in a rapidly expanding work environment
- Succession planning and internal promotions
- Education allowance
- Wellness activities - Social activities eg. Golf, Padel, Summer Events
If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, don't hesitate to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.