ManpowerGroup are recruiting for the role of Warehouse/ Storeperson with our partner MSA Safety.
This position will report to the Warehouse Supervisor. The role will involve supporting colleagues at MSA Safety facility to maintain a positive work environment in delivering service excellence to our customers.
MSA Safety - global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures manufacturing industry in Ireland, based in Galway
What's on Offer?
- Fixed working week - 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, opportunities to grow
- Temp to Perm contracts, strong benefits within Perm roles (incl. sick pay and development)
- State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
This is a 23-month temporary contract with possibility of conversion to permanent contract.
- Monday -Tuesday, Thursday- Friday 07.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 07.30 - 12.30
- Responsible for receiving materials from Vendors as per internal procedures.
- Responsible for issuing all raw material to the production floor on daily basis as per internal procedures
- Carry out daily cycle counts of FG and raw materials as created by Materials Manager/Supervisor and investigate discrepancies where possible.
- Ensure all export documentation supplied by the Customer Service team is correctly applied to all outgoing shipments.
- Ensure all shipments are loaded/given to the correct Courier/Freight Company.
- Ensure monthly delivery status report is completed and sent to the Finance Department.
- Tasks, duties and responsibilities as listed in this position description are not exhaustive. MSA at its sole discretion may assign other tasks, duties or position responsibilities.
Required Skills for this Role:
- Computer literate - experience with Outlook & Excel, some experience in SAP would be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Adherence to Health & Safety protocols
- Customer Focused
- Passion for Results
- Attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic - it's the people that make the place!
- Permission to work fulltime in Ireland must have permission to work at least 40hrs per week (Stamp 2 holders are ineligible).
Minimum Irish Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent