Our client is a growing business solutions company in Dublin 22 who are looking to add to their purchasing team. If you are an enthusiastic experienced purchasing administrator, with excellent admin and negotiation skills this role could be a great fit for you.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary-Up to 40k+ DOE
- Rewards Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working in a mature and rapidly growing company, that can provide a great succession and career path.
- Training & Education fund to support your growth in the business.
- Up to 5 additional holidays per year based on length of service.
- Charity matching scheme to help you fund personal charitable goals you may have.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing of all sales orders with the relevant supplier ensuring that:
- All orders are placed in a commercially sensible way so that best price is achieved, deliveries costs are minimized, and order fill is maximized.
- Preparation of daily back-order report to include:
- Updating of all due dates for back-order lines.
- Switching of lines to alternative suppliers where appropriate.
- Communication with suppliers to improve lead time where possible.
- To liaise with Customer Service to close any customer related queries.
- To liaise with the Accounts Team on supplier invoicing issues with a view to closing off any queries.
- To ensure all orders are maintained on the system with correct PO and price details to ensure supplier queries are minimized.
- To secure best pricing on any "deal" requirements that sales may present through negotiating directly with suppliers.
- To create all codes in line with company policy.
The ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic, experienced purchasing administrator background
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English with good multitasking abilities
- High attention to detail and a great team player.
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are excited about an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic growing company, please submit your CV to [email protected] Or call me on 01-6455219