Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative - South/West Territory
Our client is a leading manufacturer & supplier of quality electrical cables & fastenings worldwide. With more than 6,000 employees, they are now looking for an experienced Field Sales Representative to join their team in the South/West region of Ireland.
This role offers the successful candidates the opportunity to decide their own working hours.
Please note, a full drivers' licence is a requirement for this position.
What's on offer?
- Base salary up to €40k + 20% performance-based bonus annually
- Pension contribution (after probationary period)
- Life Assurance from day one.
- 25 days Annual Leave, increasing with service.
- Full product range induction with ongoing training & infield support.
- Company vehicle (if required)
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar B2B (Business to Business) Sales role
- Full driving licence
- Experiencing developing new business via cold-calling & referrals
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Previous experience of the Cable Management/ Electrical industries is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Existing account management and product portfolio expansion
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Engaging with potential customers as Industry trade shows and conferences
- Undertaking product and new product development training abroad
- Maintaining a high level of service to develop loyal customer base.
- Achievement of monthly sales targets.