Utilities Project Manager
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team
The day to day of the role would include the following:
* Responsible for running numerous projects within urban and rural environments.
* Commercially aware of projects costs, and reporting to Contracts Manage
* Liaising and corresponding with client and Client Representative to enable the successful delivery of projects, and building of relationships.
* Review drawings with a high level of detail.
* Study design briefs and prepare proposed design packs (PDP).
* Implementing client and company design standards across the project team.
* Leadership of the project design team.
* Liaising with Contracts Manager/Seniot PM and Site Agents to manage work and site resource requirements.
* Ensure customers' expectations are fulfilled & build confidence & trust.
* Interrogate & continually improve project processes.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with leading and managing projects within utilties sector - Water, Oil and Gas
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering - additional certifictae in Project Management is a plus
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to complete projects in a dedicated time frame
Competetive Salary and Benefits on offer.
If you are interested, please apply for consideration