Our client, a long-standing travel & tourism company based in Dublin 1 are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join their team. This role is perfect for candidates with 2+ years in a Marketing role and looking to join a company with career progression on offer.
What's on offer?
- Generous salary- up to 45k DOE
- Hybrid working after 6 months
- Training and Development and Education support
- Onsite gym & canteen
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you have 2+ years' experience in a Marketing role?
- Do you have experience in the Tourism industry?
- Branding experience is essential
- Do you have experience with B2B & B2C Campaigns?
- Are you highly proficient in using online marketing tools and methods?
- Do you enjoy working with 3rd party agencies and media partners?
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Suite and Google Analytics is essential
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is required
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with creative and media partners in executing effective brand and trading campaigns.
- Develop the brand's online presence and grow engagement rates through targeted search and digital campaign activity, delivering a best-in-class footprint.
- Create and produce engaging content and copy across multiple touchpoints and languages.
- Support trade marketing communications, sales campaigns and consumer sales events.
- Assist in managing the marketing budget and driving for better efficiency and effectiveness across all activities.
- Monitor competitor activity and understand consumer buyer behaviour and evolving trends and attitudes.
If you are a highly creative, dedicated and experienced Marketing executive who enjoys working in small teams within the Tourism sector, this could be the perfect role for you. Please send your CV to me directly at [email protected].